1. To be eligible, you need to apply and be admitted to a part-time or online course at the Wismar University of Applied Sciences for the winter semester 2022/23. The Master's programme in Green Architecture is excluded.
2. Only applications with your completed and signed application for admission and distance learning contract can be taken into consideration. Both must be sent to WINGS GmbH by post by 31 July 2022. The date of the postmark will serve as proof of date of mailing. (completion of the adjacent online application form alone is not sufficient).
3. Only applicants who are applying for the distance learning course of their choice at the University of Wismar for the first time will be considered.
4. Your admission must be checked and confirmed by the Admissions and Examination Office. If the Wismar University of Applied Sciences rejects your admission for the winter semester 2022/23, we will not be able to consider your application for the competition.
5. If you have already submitted your application for the winter semester 2022/23 and have been approved, your data will be entered in the draw.
6. One winner each will be drawn from all applications from the two groups of applicants (Bachelor or Master/MBA).
7. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative can be offered to the prize.
8. The prize winners will be notified by email by 1 September 2022. Any recourse to the courts of law is excluded.
9. Any semester fees already paid at the time of the draw will be reimbursed to the winners and the next semester fees up to the end of the distance learning studies will be paid by WINGS GmbH.
10. Employees of the University of Wismar and WINGS GmbH are excluded from participating in the draw.
über unsere Angebote zu Fernstudium und Weiterbildung