The application consists of two steps. In a first step are checking the most important documents, if an application could be possible. These documents can be handed in by email. In a second step you will be asked to hand in more detailed information by airmail, this means the documents should be certified/notarized.
Documents for the pre check (as pdf- files and by email email@example.com, max 2MB):
- CV (short CV - showcases your skills, education and experience for this particular course necessary)
- University degree and transcript (if you already hold a master´s degree the Bachelor´s degree is needed as well)
- Proof of English proficiency (level C1) or similar for example as an alternative:
- You are a native English speaker.
- Your first degree was taught entirely in English.
- confirmation of work experience, at least two years after your first academic degree; content of the confirmation:
- start of work in this company (date)
- job description/ job title
- contractually agreed weekly working hours
- signiture of your manager/ supervisor
- An essay outlining your interes in the programme /motivation letter (What are your expectations regarding the degree programme? What are your skills? max. one page)
- for applicants who have studied in China:
Before applying for our master’s degree, please contact the following institute APS and have your academic degree certified (Please note, this process takes at least minimum one month!)
After successful verification, please prepare the following documents and submit them by airmail:
- High school leaving certificate*
- proof of university degree* (certified copy)
- passport Identity photo
- filled out application form
- signed course contract
* in English language