Admission Requirement for the Master Programme Lighting Design
The professional Master in Architectural Lighting and Design Management is a further education programme. To be admitted into our programme you need to meet the following requirements:
First academic degree (Bachelor, Master or Diploma - min. 180 ECTS-Credits) in:
- Art and design study programmes like Architecture, Interior Architecture, Design or Theater Studies*
- Engineering study programmes like Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science**
- Business study programmes like Business Economics, Business Informatics or Economic Law**
In addition you please hand in:
- Portofilio of work experience in related fields
- Proof of English proficiency
* At least one year of professional work experience within the related field.
** At least two years of professional work experience within the related field.
Exception: If the first academic degree is not related to the field of study, the approval to study can only be given with proof of professional work experience. Please contact us to discuss the admission requirements related to your personal situation in detail.
Get more information
about Master's Programme