Revalidation existing COC - deck
Participants of the course acquire qualification for revalidation of their nautical competence.
- National and international maritime law
- Lessons obout latest information of ship theory concerning construction
- Behaviour under all conditions
- Cargo operations of different types of vessels and goods/materials
- Usage of modern electronical navigation systems on board ships
Duration: 2 weeks | Language: English and German | Target group: holder of nautical certificate of competence in accordance with STCW respectively (ARPA, ECDIS and GOC certification required) | Costs: 2.950,-€
This course is BSH-accredited (registration number BSH-2016-923-001).