International Business Coach
The further education International Business Coach is a certified part-time programme of Wismar University - University of Applied Sciences: Technology, Business and Design.
Due to the increased globalisation and the resulting international orientation of companies, the number of specialised personnel and managerial staff acting in an international environment is growing – as posted employees, members of international and intercultural teams, or as competent contacts for clients and partners abroad. At the same time, there is an increased demand – especially in the complex VUCA world – for professional, competent support in such developmental and change processes, e.g. in the form of coaching and/or personnel development measures. In order to operate successfully and flexibly in this international environment, the specialised personnel and managerial staff of today needs more and more specific competences, other than one common language, to prepare themselves and others for these changes in the international business context and support these developments, not only on an expert but also on an emotional level.
To meet these requirements, we offer the international, intercultural, English-taught further education course International Business Coach, which expands and broadens your current language and personal abilities.
„To me, international business coaching means to proactively and sustainably shape professional as well as personal success. The competences that go hand-in-hand with it are exactly those, which make far good leadership in the future: selfreflection, excellent social and communicative skills, the ability to talk to people instead of past them, and curiosity for other viewpoints and cultures.“
Lecturer and course leader
Your benefits at a glance:
- English-taught, international and intercultural programme
- Great variety of intervention and communication techniques
- Focus on personal development of the coach
- Development of leadership skills
- Small groups and high flexibility through seminars at various locations
- Individual support for seminars, online tutorials and during independent study phases
- Personal lnsights Discovery® profile
- Extensive practical training and exercises for the future coaches
- Experience and understand professional demo coaching sessions
- lnternationally active, practice-oriented, academic team of lecturers
- Comprehensive lecture notes and seminar materials
- Official International Business Coach certificate of Wismar University
Locations: Berlin, Frankfurt am Main*
We are currently working on a specialized further education programme Intercultural Coaching. In case of interest, please contact us in order to receive detailed information.