The students link the contents communicated in the previous economics modules into a holistic company management concept.
The students independently create tools for the integrated business planning (in MS-Excel, for example). The management decision-making ensues in small groups (max. 5 participants), the task distribution within the team and the coordination of interdependent decisions develops both the ability to work in a team and communication skills, while the actions taken at a competitive level also develop the ability for entrepreneurial thinking and operating.
Open PC-based general management simulation, development of a target system, corporate strategy, business planning and control.
- Running an industrial enterprise (as a team) on a competitive basis
- Operative, tactical and strategic corporate planning
- Decision-making in the areas of: marketing, production, logistics and financing
- Results analysis, development of a controlling system
- Optimisation of subdivisions using OR instruments
- Development of an Excel-based integrated corporate planning
- Documentation of quarterly planning and analyses
- Producing an annual report (financial statement)
Prof. Dr. Olaf Bassus
+49 3841 753 - 7537