Fees and Financing
The tution fee of EUR 2,950 EUR per semester includes all services related to your part-time MBA course International Logistics & Trade:
- Comprehensive study material (scripts, specialist literature)
- E-learning platform myWINGS & study app
- Workshops (one weekend) in Berlin, Copenhagen and Barcelona
- Examinations in the online modules
- Access to online libraries
- Personal study support
Upon request, we can offer you payment by instalments.
Our distance learning course is designed to meet the needs of professionals. So you can complete the distance learning course alongside your job and maintain your financial leeway. The state supports your further education through individual tax relief. Depending on your personal income and your professional situation, you may be able to deduct the costs of your distance learning as tax-deductible income-related expenses or special expenses and thus be partially reimbursed for them. Please contact your tax advisor or your responsible tax office for sound advice.
Discount for Alumni
Graduates of WINGS receive a 10% reduction on the semester or course fees for all online and distance learning courses and further education.
German scholarship for distance learning students
The German scholarship is granted independent of income, e.g. in addition to BAföG support. The university at which the student is studying decides on the award, which takes into account not only good grades, but also social commitment, special personal achievements and the social and family situation. As a WINGS distance learning student you can apply for the Germany scholarship of Wismar University of Applied Sciences. You can find more information on our page German scholarship.
Financing by the Employer
Many companies support the further training of their employees by giving them leave of absence or financial support. Within the framework of individual agreements, there is the possibility of integrating your qualification goal into the personnel development concept. Furthermore, for members of the Bundeswehr, funding by the BFD is possible.
Further financing and funding opportunities
You can learn more about this in our Financing guide for distance learning with the following contents:
- Save tax by distance learning (special expenses, advertising costs)
- Cross-border grants (BAföG, education premium, education loan, scholarships)
- Country-specific subsidies (education check, qualification check, further education check)
- Support for temporary soldiers
- Personal study counselling