Javier Quirós Caso, Spain
1. Why did you decide to study the master’s programme Green Architecture?
In my opinion, sustainability will play a crucial role in the future of architecture. This is the main reason I decided to start specific studies in this field. Apart from this, I was looking for gaining some experience abroad.
2. What are the benefits you experienced during the study, professionally and personally?
Firstly, I have improved my knowledge in the field of green architecture.
Secondly, I have had the opportunity to acquire some experience abroad, dealing with partners and lecturers. I am sure that this experience will make me be a better architect in the future.
3. What makes this study programme unique?
This programme is not a traditional online-learning programme. Actually, it is much more than this. It allows you to visit Germany and deal with other architects from all around the world.
4. How do you like the study concept, self-directed study combined with on campus seminars (workshops weeks, excursions)?
Considering that I have been allowed to study abroad, I definitively support this combination. Simply, it is perfect for an architect who works in his own country.
5. How do you deal about the exchange and cooperation with your study colleagues and lecturers?
Nowadays, communication is very simple. As everybody knows, there are software and websites, such as Skype or adobe connect, that make really easy exchange all type of information.