- birth cohort: 1974
- 2016: Software Architect and Developer with analytical and programming skills for the marine industrial sector. Chamber of Industry and Commerce leaving certificate in office administration / “Fachinformatiker” IHK
- 2006: Master Marine
- 2004: Certificate of Competence unlimited: AG (STCW II/2 +I/11)
- 2004: University of Applied Sciences Technology Wismar, Rostock-Warnemünde Diplom-Ingenieur for Maritime Transportation: main focus on Maritime Education & System Architecture DBMS
- 1999: Chamber of Industry and Commerce, IHK Neubrandenburg Office administrator
- 1995 Germany Navy Frigates F123 Class/ OPZ – tactical operation centre Head of Anti Air warfare, naval base Wilhelmshaven
- 18 years of experience in international navigation, including all affairs of leading executing responsibility for ocean going container vessels. 3 Years as Master on MV”Mearsk Seville”, a Container Vessel of the 9500TEU class. Growing and promoted through all rank, study and learned by doing the job, good management skills, detailed IT skills.
- 2014 Cargo Superintendent in multi-purpose liner shipping service (MPP) for Hugo Stinnes Schiffahrt GmbH / Rostock.. Planning and controlling the cargo operation. Contracting Vessel, Charter party Administration, financial controlling of the whole voyage. Responsible for handling of break bulk cargo on owner’s behalf during cargo operation and carried out Loading Surveys.
- 2012 Instructor in NSB Academy in Ship Handling-Simulator Buxtehude during ashore employment for Reederei NSB Buxtehude/Germany
- 7 years ambitiously scientific working for Schiffahrtsinstitut Warnemünde - Hochschule Wismar in subjects related to Maritime Law and education of officers and masters. Lecturer for the German maritime law courses for EU-certified captains on required subjects of Maritime Law.
- Since 2004 developer and DBMS administrator of certified recording software system for digitally recording the Training Record Book (TRB) of naval cadets/students on Hochschule Wismar.